GS902B_1 is a GPS Tracking for fleet management connecting to 2 x sensors.
It uploads GPS data on schedule or alarm readings via SMS or GPRS.
GS902B_1 is a standalone GPS Tracker integrated with GSM and GPS Modules, and 2 analog inputs.
It uploads the captured data and GPS location on schedule automatically, alarm triggered or on request manually.
Upload Interval and Data Logging Interval are user programmable from 30s to 24 hours.
a) Data Capturing & Logging
b) Real Time GPS Tracking, GPRS and SMS Data Upload
c) Logged Historical Data Upload
d) Multiple I/O [Digital Input, Analog Input, Pulse Input, Digital Output]
e) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Quad-band GSM/GPRS Module, GPS Module
1) GPS and reading data upload by GPRS/SMS
2) 2 DI [Digital Input] Channels
3) 2 DO [Digital Output] Channels
4) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
5) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
6) Easy setup via USB by PC software
7) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
8) USB Port support data download
9) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP
10) Support TCP protocol data transmission
11) 1MB internal data memory
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.
 TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* fire trucks managment
* fleet management of cold storage vehicles
* temperature sensitive goods transportation and tracking
* cold containers monitoring
* records logging and tracking of temperature changes
* oil tank monitoring for fleet management
* water tank monitoring for fire trucks management
GPS Tracking for fleet management Images