GS902B is a standalone GPS Tracker integrated with GSM and GPS Modules, and 2 analog inputs.
It uploads the captured data and GPS location on schedule automatically, alarm triggered or on request manually.
Upload Interval and Data Logging Interval are user programmable from 30s to 24 hours.
a) Data Capturing & Logging
b) Real Time GPS Tracking, GPRS and SMS Data Upload
c) Logged Historical Data Upload
d) Multiple I/O [Digital Input, Analog Input, Pulse Input, Digital Output]
e) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Quad-band GSM/GPRS Module, GPS Module
1) GPS and reading data upload by GPRS/SMS
2) 2 High Precision A/D Channels
3) 4 DI [Digital Input] Channels
4) 2 DO [Digital Output] Channels
5) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
6) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
7) Easy setup via USB by PC software
8) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
9) USB Port support data download
10) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP
11) Support TCP protocol data transmission
12) 1MB internal data memory
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.
 TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* management of fire vehicles and water tank trucks
* fleet management of cold storage truck
* fleet management of trailers
GPRS GPS Tracker Images